Friday 10 June 2011

Vintage Cafe

This week saw the opening of my Aunty's tea shop, Vintage Cafe.

My first visit was for a pot of tea served in a vintage cup and saucer (with a shot glass of dolly mixture on the side!)


And here are few more snaps I managed to get before we had to run home to get an umbrella on our way into town...

A very good commandment for a tea shop (and life in general)
[artwork by Olivia of Goldielocks & Cupid]

Cake, blackboard menu and pretty things

Cosy corner for reading and drinking hot chocolate

Cabinet filled with vintage and shabby chic bits n bobs

Part of the backroom seating area with black and white photos of Hull 
(which are also available for purchase)

Since my favourite thrift store is nearby, I won't be needing to make many excuses to head in the direction of Chanterland's Avenue from now on.

Find out more on the Vintage Cafe Facebook page (and don't forget to click like!)

No comments: