Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Future Classic

In April I wrote about my cousin's end of year university project, a film entitled '99 Forever.

It premiered at Hull's Fruit Market at the end of last week and received a rave review on Hyper Fruit.

Here are my beautiful cousins (and fellow bloggers) at the premiere - Lexi of Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust and Olivia (the film's creator) of Goldielocks & Cupid.


Here's the original concept artwork for the two main characters - Lilly & Jess


And here's the film...



If you haven't already 'liked' it on Facebook click here then click like!

4 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said...

I can't wait to click play!

Marthaamay O_o said...

I can't watch it!! The video is down... :( On Vimeo too..

Olivia said...

Aw no doesnt it work? :(

try and click this link?

http://www.vimeo.com/24779298


Thanks Nicky! :) do you like it? :) x

N @ TTA said...

I love it Olivia, I'm so proud of you!

We think there was actually a problem at Maarfs 'end' coz its playing fine from the blog on my computer x